- 1 Step By Step Recipe
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Some Other Fruit Based Ice creams
- 4 LET'S CONNECT!
- 5 How to Make Popsicles
Make popsicles at your home easily and healthily using fresh fruits. Best way to beat the heat and for instant relief.
Call it Popsicles or Lollies or Ice Lollies or something else... they are all age favorites... especially children. Amidst yummy creamy ice creams, orange lolly is my and my family's favorite ice cream.
With molds available easily, it is the best thing to go for in summers. You can make popsicles of anything, any juice or smoothie or creamy dessert can be easily turned into ice lollies. I have already shared Mango Yogurt Popsicles, Aam Panna Lollies, and Falsa lollies.
Today, we are talking of fruity popsicles. Fresh fruits on a stick look tempting and taste superb.
Step By Step Recipe
- Slice all the fruits thinly.
- Take popsicle molds, arrange chopped fruits in them.
- Put fruits like apples and kiwi on the sides of the mold.
- In between put some grapes then pomegranate then plums, again grapes, and so on.
- Fill the molds 4/5th with fruits.
- Fill it with apple juice.
- Close the lids and put these in the freezer for 5-6 hours at least.
- When properly set, just run it under running water for 3-4 seconds and take it out
Q) What all fruits can I use in this recipe?
You can use any fruit for this purpose but the fruits which go best for this are apples, pears, grapes, pomegranate, kiwi, plums, peaches, berries, oranges etc.
Q) Why do we take apple juice only?
We use apple juice for two reasons,
- firstly, it's all about fruits. Fruits taste good when consumed with apple juice.
- Secondly because of its color. With apple juice, you can see the beauty of fruits popped in.
Q) What can I replace the apple juice with?
You can use orange juice in place of apple juice.
Q) Can I replace the apple juice with lemonade?
No. Tonic water will make the fruits taste watery and lemonade too will not go with fruits.
Some Other Fruit Based Ice creams
You can enjoy fruits by making any of the following healthy ice-creams too:
I hope you have liked this recipe for Fruit Popsicles and will surely try it out for your loved ones. I will be happy if you share your creations on Instagram and tag me #samirasrecidiary there.
Thank you for reading this post. If you have liked this recipe then do let me know by leaving a comment below. Your feedback fuels my enthusiasm. You may share this post with your dear ones by clicking on the little buttons below. You may follow me on Facebook Pinterest too. for latest recipe updates. Thank you!
How to Make Popsicles
Make healthy popsicles with fresh fruits and juice.
- 1/2 Apple
- 1/2 Kiwi
- 7-8 Grapes
- Few pearls of Pomegranate
- 1/2 Plum
- 200 ml Apple Juice
Slice all the fruits thinly.
Take moulds, start putting fruits in it.
Put fruits like apple and kiwi on the sides of the mould.
In between put some grapes then pomegranate then plums, again grapes and so on.
Fill the moulds 4/5th with fruits.
Pour Apple juice in the moulds.
Close the lids and put these in the freezer for 5-6 hours at least.
When properly set, just run it under running water for 3-4 seconds and take it out.
Your yummy-healthy popsicles are ready...
Eat fast or you will spill it... as these melt very fast.