Strawberry Mojito Mocktail is a simple, light, refreshing, perfect party drink for the spring season. A season when neither hot nor chilled but something slightly cold is preferred.
It tastes divine with the flavor of fresh strawberries and the looks are killing as you can see here in the picture too. A perfect show stopper for your get-togethers!
Being a hardcore strawberry lover, I keep on looking for ways as to how and where I can use this awesome fruit. As these are available for a very short time, my greed becomes all the more.
Recently I had a get-together at my place. I was looking for some light and refreshing soft drinks. Most of the mocktails I make are perfect for peak summers only.... chilled with crushed ice. Juices/Cold drinks were other options but as usual, I wanted something different.
Then came up with the idea of Strawberry Lemonade. it is actually nothing but strawberry puree added to lemonade.
I went a step ahead and added chopped mint and chopped strawberries to it.
Oh my God! It tasted Divine. The lovely pink color looked so glamorous with a dash of mint and strawberry pieces floating on the top. Needless to say, it was not only a super-duper hit but was given the ' highlight of the party ' title by my adorable guests.
Later, I and my husband named it Valentine's Special.
So this Valentine's Day, greet your loved ones with this truly lovable drink.
A little twist in your regular lemonade and you get this refreshing, flavourful, beautiful, and appealing mocktail. This simple-to-make mocktail, a real treat to the eyes as well to the tongue, always win hearts.
One of the few mocktails which taste good just with cold water too and thus make an apt party drink for this season of spring.
How to Make
- Put roughly chopped strawberries and sugar in the blender and puree it finely.
- To this, add water, lemon juice, and chopped mint.
- Pour into glasses, top with finely chopped strawberries.
- Serve this lovable drink with loads of love and only love.
Q) Any variations to this recipe?
- Use fizzy carbonated soda water instead of plain water.
- Or can make your cocktail by adding it to any of the alcohols like Vodka/White Rum.
Some More Strawberry Treats:
Thank you for reading this Strawberry Mojito recipe. I hope you have liked it and will surely try it out for your loved ones. When you try it out then do share it on Instagram and tag me too using #samirasrecipediary
If you have liked this recipe then do let me know by leaving a comment below. Your feedback fuels my enthusiasm. You may share this post with your dear ones by clicking on the little buttons below. You may follow me on Facebook Pinterest too. for latest recipe updates. Thank you!
Strawberry Mojito Recipe
Lemonade with the twist of strawberries
- 12 pcs Strawberries hulled and chopped roughly
- 5 tbsp or as per taste Sugar
- 4 tbsp or as per taste Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups 400 ml Water, preferably a little cold
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Mint
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Strawberries
Put roughly chopped strawberries and sugar in the blender and puree it finely.
To this, add water, lemon juice, and chopped mint.
Pour into glasses, top with finely chopped strawberries.
Serve this lovable drink with loads of love and only love.
- Adjust the quantities of sugar, lemon juice as per your taste.
- The use of mint is optional.