- 1 Memory Lane
- 2 Detox Water Ingredients
- 3 Benefits
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Related Recipes
- 6 Let's Connect!
- 7 Detox Water For Flat Belly
Drinking Detox Water For Flat Belly is becoming popular and more and more people are using it as it is a simple yet effective way of shedding flatulence.
It is a sweet n simple one-stop solution for many problems like weight loss, building immunity, detoxification, glowing skin and many more.
But what exactly is Detox Water? Is Detox water and Flat Tummy Water the same? Does Detox water really result in a flat tummy?
Though the answer to the above questions cannot be given in a single line or word but one word which suits the above questions is definitely Healthy Water.
We all know that Water is nectar... We need to drink a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water every day for many reasons. But at times it becomes difficult to drink plain water. Here's when this flavoured or detox or flat tummy water is really helpful.
Detox water apart from loaded with nutrients is actually very good in taste and hence I love calling it flavoured water also.
People like me, drink this water mainly for flushing out toxins and even more for its refreshing flavour.
It cleanses your body and burns fat, thus helping you to lose weight. But how?
This detox water is mildly sweetened by various ingredients added to it. This sweetness helps you increase your daily intake of water thus satisfying your sugar cravings. It makes you feel full longer, thereby helping you to lose weight. The ingredients give you an extra dose of vitamins, naturally, and a nice boost to your metabolism.
A few months back when I visited my sister in law, Mamta Nanda's place, then instead of plain water, she served us this flavoured water. It was looking awesome in the pitcher and when we tasted it it was even more awesome.
Very mildly flavoured. The taste of herbs was so subtle yet enticing. All of us loved that water so much so that we decided to have the same water only once back home. Believe me, once you start having this water you will get addicted to it. You will not like plain water.
She had put cucumber, lemon and mint in it. All known for their antioxidant properties. She had many reasons to have that water, like detoxification, flavour, keeps the body hydrated, losing weight, glowing skin.
Actually, you can put as many ingredients as you like depending upon availability and your preferences.
Detox Water Ingredients
Each ingredient has its own benefits and helps the body in some or the other form.
- Lemons help to kick-start digestion while flushing out toxins. Vitamin C will also brighten up your skin and boosts up your immune system as well... Also, they are rich in pectin fibre which suppresses food cravings.
- Cucumbers are a perfect weight-loss food. They are low in calories, act as a diuretic, high in dietary fibre and keeps the body alkaline, that is, makes it acid-free. All this, in turn, cleanses the skin and keeps it glowing.
- Mint is great for aiding in the digestion. It flushes toxins from your kidneys, liver and colon. It not only suppresses appetite but also gives a refreshing flavour.
- Ginger is good for the throat and also gives a feeling of fullness thus reducing the chances of overeating.
- Basil fights free radicals and is an excellent source of magnesium so it is really good for your heart.
You can add all these or any of these.
There is no recipe as such, but yes, just sharing a little guide for the beginners as to how to make this detox water.
Detox water is a sweet n simple solution to many problems. Don't wait! Go for it and use this water to:
- lose weight...
- have a flat tummy...
- get rid of toxins...
- build up immunity...
- get rid of flatulence...
- get rid of the feeling of feeling bloated...
- And for lovely glowing skin...
Q) How many times I can use the same set of ingredients?
- You can use the same ingredients for one full day like this.
- In the night, just discard all these ingredients, as their nutrients have been fully extracted and absorbed and start with fresh ingredients.
Q) Can I add fruits also to this water?
Yes, you can add fruits like oranges, watermelon, strawberries, kiwi, etc. Avoid fruits like bananas, mangoes, etc.
Q) Does detox water actually helps in losing weight?
- One thing I would like to mention here that this is not the main remedy for weight loss. But it definitely assists and supplements weight loss efforts.
- It is undoubtedly a much better substitute for carbonated drinks.
Q) My weight is ideal and I do not want to lose weight. Can I still drink this water?
- Yes. This is because it flushes out toxins from the body thereby giving you clear skin and a disease-free body. Now, who doesn't want this?
- So, you decide why you want to have it. Whatever may be the reason but just drink it.
Q) Can everyone have this water?
Detox water is not recommended during pregnancy or nursing. It is not recommended for the simple reason that there is a risk of transferring stirred up toxins to the baby. Read here in detail about this.
Hope you will surely try out this healthy recipe of Detox water for yourself and your loved ones.
If you try this recipe then do share your feedback. Your feedback fuels my enthusiasm to post more good content. Also, if you like this post then feel free to comment in the comment section below. You could share it in your social media circle by clicking little buttons below.
Detox Water For Flat Belly
One-stop solution for many problems like weight loss, building immunity, detoxification, glowing skin and many more.
- 2 litre Filtered Water
- 1/2 Piece Cucumber, Sliced
- 1/2 Lemon, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, Sliced Or Crushed
- Few Sprigs Of Mint
Wash all the ingredients, except water of course, thoroughly.
Thinly slice cucumber and lemon. No need to peel the cucumber.
Put all the ingredients in a large bottle or a pitcher.
Fill water, minimum, 6 cups, in the pitcher.
Cover it and leave it overnight, outside or in the refrigerator. By then, water will be infused with the nutrients of these ingredients. If not overnight, then at least for 2 to 3 hours.
Now whenever you drink water from this bottle, refill it with the same quantity of water, meaning thereby that keep the bottle full throughout the day. The refilled water mixes with the already infused water. Like this, you can drink this detox water the whole day, without having to wait.
You can use the same ingredients for one full day like this.In the night, just discard all these ingredients, as their nutrients have been fully extracted and absorbed and start with fresh ingredients.
- Keep rotating the ingredients to derive the full benefits of different ingredients. Like, replace the mint with basil or cilantro, or rosemary.
- Replace lemon with lemongrass or cinnamon, ginger with raw turmeric, cucumber with orange or apple.
- The list is endless. Also, by doing so, you will have a different flavor every now n then.