Cheesy Nachos Recipe has a terrific combination of cheese and chips wherein simple Nachos are decked up with cheese and are served in a new avatar.
This recipe with just 3 ingredients proves that simple recipes can be so inviting and appetising!
Mexican Nachos are now replacing Indian wafers. There is a super craze for these Nachos. Normally eaten with Salsa dip but today we will be having Nachos with cheese.
Few days back, when I went to my mom’s place, my nephew Ayush, who was in class 7 at that time, served me these Cheesy Nachos.
He not only served these but in fact made these. He sent his mom, granny everybody out of the kitchen and independently made this for me. I was amazed, pampered and stunned by his gesture. They looked so tempting, colorful as well.
Inspired from him, I decided to post it here as a part of my No fire Cooking Recipes.
Also, it is a very good snack for times when guests turn up suddenly and that too for a very short time, provided you have nachos.
Thus, if you are looking for some easy cheese recipes then do try this one as well as Papdi Pizza
Some other quick tea time snacks you may like are
- Coleslaw on Monaco biscuits
- Creamy Cheesy Canapes
- Pinwheel Sandwiches
- No Cheese Bread Pizza
- Crispy Curd Bread Toast
- Nachos: Of course, this is the main ingredient. You can make your own or use store-bought. I used readymade.
- Cheese: Take care that you use pizza cheese for this so that it melts easily.
- Seasonings: Chili Flakes and oregano add flavor.
- Bell Peppers: These are optional but they add color as well as taste. So, if possible, use them otherwise you can skip them also.
How To Make
For making this recipe, lay Nachos in a wide bowl, sprinkle grated cheese all over, some peppers here and there. Again put Nachos and repeat with cheese and peppers Bake in a preheated oven for a few minutes till cheese melts. Sprinkle chili flakes, oregano, and serve.
You can skip bell peppers if you want.
Q) Is preheating the oven necessary?
Not at all. But it fastens the process therefore recommended.
Q) Can cheese be replaced with anything else?
Yes, you can use mayonnaise or white sauce instead of cheese.
Q) Can I make it ahead?
No! It has to be made at the time of serving only so that cheese is melted and nachos remain crisp too.
Cheesy Nachos Recipe
- 1 Packet Nachos
- 1-2 Tbsp Chopped Bell Peppers
- 2-3 Tbsp Cheese Grated
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. During this time, do the following preparations.
- Chop bell peppers into small pieces.
- Lay half nachos in a bowl.
- Spread half bell peppers and half cheese over it.
- Again spread the remaining nachos.
- Again remaining bell peppers and cheese.
- Put these in oven for 5 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Sprinkle some Chilli flakes and Oregano.
- Your tempting Cheesy Nachos are ready.
- Serve with love, lemonade optional.
- Instead of Nachos, use Khakra (Gujarati Snack)
- Instead of cheese, use white sauce or Mayonnaise.
- Take Pizza cheese for making this recipe.