Homemade Strawberry Shake
Cafe style recipe with a secret ingredient
- 1 Cup 200ml Cold Milk
- 8 Pieces Fresh Strawberries Hulled and Chopped Roughly
- 2 Pieces Fresh Strawberries Chopped Finely, for garnishing and mixing in shake
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 Scoops 200g Vanilla Ice cream
Puree Strawberries and sugar in the blender for 10-15 seconds.
Add cold milk to it and blend for a minute or so.
Now, add vanilla ice cream and blend for 30 seconds or till the ice cream is dissolved and the shake gets frothy.
Pour into tall glasses.
Gently mix chopped strawberries in this shake, so as not to disturb the froth.
Garnish with the chopped or whole strawberry.
Serve this heavenly delicious Strawberry shake with love.
- Always use cold, better if chilled milk for good results.
- The quantity of sugar may vary depending on the sweetness of strawberries.