Fruit Cream Recipe
Follow these tips and take your fruit cream to an altogether different level
Prep Time 20 minutes mins
Total Time 20 minutes mins
- 200 ml (1 Cup) Fresh Cream
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 Cups Chopped Mixed Fruits
Mix sugar in the cream.
Keep the bowl of cream in a bowl filled with ice (or on an ice tray) and beat it for 3-4 minutes using a hand blender or a wire whisk.
Add vanilla essence and chopped fruits along with their juices.
Decorate with jelly or chocolate shavings or confetti or any other thing you like.
Cover it with cling film and refrigerate for few hours.
Serve with loads of love, jelly optional.
- Though I prefer fresh dairy cream but you can make this with non-dairy cream too.
- Keep the cream in the freezer for half an hour before beating.
- Shake cream well before taking it out in the container.
- Take care not to overbeat the cream, else it may become buttery.
- Adjust the quantity of chopped fruits.
- Keep the consistency of the ready fruit cream quite thick.
- Try and use seasonal fruits as far as possible.
- However, in case of need, one can use canned fruits also but the results would be totally different.
- Bananas and apples give a very good taste to the fruit cream, so always include them along with other fruits.
- Put some lemon juice on chopped apples to prevent its discoloration.
- Beating the cream not only thickens its consistency but also makes it very light.
Keyword Amul Cream Recipes, How to Make Fruit Cream